Delivery Terms & Conditions:
Covid19 Notice - Special / next day deliveries will be processed same day Mon-Friday for orders completed by 1.30pm. We cannot be held responsible for the delay in next day deliveries where these are affected by adverse weather conditions despite the customers local area weather at the time of ordering - OR due to Corona-virus related disruptions to Royal Mail service.
Notice must be taken of any Holiday Closure details that are displayed on the Home page and / or the Shop front page.
Overseas orders : Whilst we are happy to offer delivery overseas, please note that we will ship your order via the Royal Mail trackable service - International Signed For - We will as such be responsible for the package until it has reached your Country, after which we will no longer be responsible for the safe delivery of your item - you will need to approach your own countries' postal service if any problem with delivery is encountered after it has reached your country.
Returns/warranty repairs: Please email for approval BEFORE sending items for testing/repair/replacement/refund. When approval has been gained the affected item/s should be sent to: Dri-Nites, 199 Aston Clinton Road, Aylesbury, Bucks. HP22 5AD - Please be certain to include your original invoice with the return address and a brief description of the problem encountered.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
We undertake the following guarantee obligations. If within 12 months after receipt of the alarm device by the purchaser, manufacturing faults are established - at our discretion - these aforementioned faults shall be repaired free of charge. We shall not be liable for more or other than the aforementioned guarantee obligations. Return costs are bourne by the customer, and we strongly recommend the use of a track-able means of delivery, as we cannot be held responsible for items not received. The underwear is considered to be a consumable item and as such it carries a 3 month warranty after which time it may need to be replaced.
The Guarantee is only valid if the below-mentioned conditions have been complied with :
- You may only make a claim to the aforementioned guarantee if you have the original receipt.
- The guarantee obligation expires if the device or its components are not used in accordance with the instructions for use or if inexpert repairs are made to the device or it components.
- Batteries and battery lids are not covered by the guarantee.
- We will not replace or repair the Device or its components if the fault is due to accidental damage or from misuse.
- The supplied battery is intended for the initial set-up and first use and testing of the system and carries NO guarantee as to its suitability for long term use - it is suggested therefore that a 'NEW' replacement battery is purchased to ensure the alarm treatment can progress without unnecessary interruption.
- The alarm system will be supplied with a UK 3 pin mains plug - if you are ordering outside of the UK then please be aware that you will need either to use an adapter suitable for use in your country or batteries.
All prices are inclusive of the appropriate rate of VAT at the time of purchase